Friday, November 16, 2012

Hair, Hair and more Hair


 It became very evident that I would have to learn to do Boomer's hair on my own quickly. She had a beautiful FULL head of hair the day she came "home". I have watched hundreds of YouTube videos on maintaining, trimming, moisturizing, parting,combing and styling. I have looked through millions of hair style videos. Being a "peach" mama to a gorgeous "brown" diva requires a full time job in maintaining. I have been asked a few times lately "who does her hair?" I am now proud to say "I DO"!!! Boomer needs to learn to wash and brush and braid and moisturize from her mom not a hair dresser. It is a bond that mother's get to share with their daughters while doing their hair and I am not going to let anyone else take that from me!! Here is a hair journey from early on til today!! Enjoy......

 Even immediately after giving birth to 'Tank" she and I did her hair right there in my hospital bed!!


























1 comment:

  1. Boomer's hair is gorgeous and darn if she isn't absolutely one of the most beautiful children I've ever seen. Her beauty is inside and out and her soul shines through her eyes.

    Have a great holiday season!

    ReplyDelete