Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Life as we currently know it...

1. Swim team practice (M,T,Th,F) for both Ace and Boomer
2. Church Choir practice for Ace,Boomer and Tank (W)
3. CCD for Ace and Boomer (W)
4. Packing
5. Oh and more packing
6. Pick-Up drop-off at Ace,Boomer and Tank at school twice a day (M-F)
7. Drop-off pick-up Little Man at preschool (T-Th)
8. Swim meets for Ace and Boomer (Sat)
9. Cooking, cleaning,laundry....PACKING!
10. Patching holes and paint matching all over the home!
11. Take Gunner out a million times a day!
12. Homework times 4!! (M-Sun)
13. Pack 3 sets of lunches 5 days a week!
14. Entertain Little Man while I do 1-10!!
15. Workout as I am in friendly diet club and it is for CASH prizes!!


I am tired of this selling/moving thing already!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired looking at your week. I think I have to go take a nap now.

    ReplyDelete