Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Guess What........................................................

There is a new baby coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This precious little peanut will come in late November!!! Another child in the mix!
I couldn't be more excited to see and hold this little gift!


In Mid-July we will know if we are having a ...............NEPHEW or a NIECE!!     My sister ,J, is PREGNANT!!!!!!

  She is the best Aunt any childcould ask for and she will be an awesome mom! I can't wait for my newest role as an AUNT!!She and her husband K have always helped out with our kids so we could have a little time away and we can't wait to return the favor!
K is an AWESOME uncle! All 4 of my kids adore him! Z and I know that he will be a wonderful Dad! We hope we can be as great as they are to their new baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!!! Congratulations to your entire family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete