Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My Little American Idol!!

Introducing Baby Q in his rendition of "Caillou" a PBS show he is ADDICTED to!(since 11 months old, FYI) He must watch this show or he loses his mind!! I thought that it was a phase. All four kids will watch this show. Tank use to eat,sleep,talk,Caillou too, but that is slowly on the way out.Either way, Q still ADORES it!It is soooo ANNOYING and repeative. It makes us adults wanna pull our hair out at times. The narrator is  a very old sweet lady who loves to hear herself talk I think and the more she does the more I lose a grip on reality. Really! They have a real catchy theme song regardless and they all love it! Ace claims that he doesn't like Caillou... however, I have caught him humming or just plain singing it out loud when they think no one is listening! Boomer too actually. She will still watch it if she is around ! The song is catchy... I don't blame 'em, heck  I even have that annoying song in my head most days!!  Regardless, it is still so stinkin' cute when your 2 year old tries to sing it! He has just begun singing the theme song and is almost always a few beats behind. He loves to pronounce "caillou" each time they repeat it and I had to catch his version before he stops doing it! I have said many times to Z that I MUST get this one recorded.   So folks, with no further  ado here is BABY Q and "Caillou".
*FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHO CAILLOU IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY...CURIOUS ANYWAY....CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW BEFORE SEEING Q'S  VIDEO*


No comments:

Post a Comment