Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wanna cook?

Yesterday the mini's wanted to play "pizza place". I needed to make them lunch so we decided to play real pizza makers. Tank and Baby Q LOVED it!! They got to do the dough making, rolling, and do all the toppings themselves. If it is pizza night (Friday's) I on occasion make everyone their own. I ask them what toppings they want and then I make it. This is due to the fact that having 4 kids under 9in the kitchen and doing their own dough, sauce,cheese, and toppings(like the fab four's favorite, black olives) on their own is just a holy  MESS!! I have a problem with all that "fun". I know it's good for them, a learning moment to measure, fractions and so on. However, I just can't do it . Not all four at once!!! So when I only have two or one I do let them cook with me! It was that kind of day yesterday! So, pizzas it was!

 Tank chose lots of sauce, cheese and fresh basil from our basil plant!



 Q loves sauce too!
 Sprinking the cheese!
 He chose the veggies! Mushrooms, onions, green peppers,tomato, cheese and basil too!
 He asked to do the "parma"cheese!

 They came out great and they both ate them gone!

I just love em!

No comments:

Post a Comment